Sandy McInnes

Multidisciplinary 

Visual communication 

Markets himself as a brand

Show what different elements have in common, not how they differ to avoid appearing uncommitted - fold up poster including 4 elements - teaser

Photographs work himself to have control & include personal elements

Everything needs to be designed

Mail outs to get clients to visit website

Selling point  = ability to unify

Meet face to face to be more memorable


Website design is poor:


 Red text is really hard to read and the writing at the side of the screenshot above makes it look unfinished. 

Below is how the home page appears on my mac. Is that intentional or a problem with my mac?

The words on the side don't scroll but do open other pages if clicked on. I think it's supposed to provoke interest but if I wasn't researching for this I wouldn't bother and would look at something else.

The combination of models and illustrations is interesting. I like the illustration style, reminiscent of Sean Tan, particularly Solus

Comments