Part 5 - Escape

 Initially I thought that I would cut down the overgrown garden and leave the reader to wonder, as I do, what happened to the knitter. But what if they escaped?


This is difficult to photograph.



The white ladder doesn’t show up well and I don’t have any suitably coloured paper to print/draw the house on apart from this light grey.


Experimenting using Procreate to remove the white background. I got lost in the knitted pattern so I tried drawing over it.


I’m not sure how this will work for the project but I love the effect.


Does this tell the story? Do I need a figure to clarify? Maybe I need to show the knitter launching the ladder?


I can combine the 2 but the flat background doesn’t work with the other elements and makes it very static. Also the image doesn’t show enough of the knitting needle to make sense. I remade the image extending the needle:
But I still don’t think that it makes enough sense.
Maybe having the house to give some context?
Plus some foliage?

That might be overdoing things. I think that I need to step away from this and look at it critically again in a few days.

Comments